You have requested to schedule a visit to this home
(Please allow at least 12 hours to coordinate the visit)
687 204 Street, Langley, BC, Langley, BC, V2A 1V5, Canada
Chateau Ravissant, Langley's newly built landmark chateau debuts magnificent French Artisanship stunningly sculpted on 7.1 acres appealing to any aficionado of fine design and the art of living well.
A gated round-about drive is the perfect prelude to the grand scale of the house with its European port-cochere, expansive lawns, inviting gardens, stamped concrete and a multi-tiered fountain trimmed in a ring of fragrant lavender and manicured boxwoods.
To step into any room of this stunning chateau is to be whisked to an authentic French manor estate. Abundant charms and rich architectural detailing are on display here from the fleur-de-lis scroll design of the hand made custom wrought iron front gates, railings and staircases to the European design light fixtures throughout.
Built in 2017, this home is a stunning host for all manner of entertaining. A gracious two-storey foyer is an elegant enticement to the living room with its 19 foot ceiling height and impressive floor-to-ceiling limestone style fireplace.
The formal dining room glows with ambient rope lighting in the ceiling, a custom wrought iron chandelier and butler bar.
The brilliantly equipped kitchen and grand quartzite center work island will delight the most particular chef, it's both party-perfect and family-friendly! A second equally well equipped kitchen/butler's pantry adjoining expands convenience and amenities featuring Italian cabinetry and a 5 burner gas range.
A brag worthy billiard and recreation room with dual-sided fireplace and marble slab island invites a more relaxed gathering. Here it's "game on", are you up for the challenge?
Two of the home's seven bedrooms are luxurious master suites, one French style on the main floor opens to the pool area and another presents a contemporary style on the upper floor, each a private and cozy retreat where you can curl up with a good book by a fireplace.
Guest quarters including full kitchen facilities, gas fireplace and rear exterior balcony are located above a three-car garage. This living area is apart from an additional four garage spaces separated by the port-cochere.
The brilliance continues outdoors where the property features a sparkling salt water pool, hot tub, cabana with outdoor shower, Koi pond and multi-tiered fountain with cascading waterfall.
A haven for the avid equestrian, facilities include a well-appointed six-stall stable with in/outs, outdoor well lit 100ft. x 200ft. sand fill riding arena, round pen and turn-out fields. Above the stable is a fully equipped two bedroom caretaker's suite with a deck overlooking the riding arena.
This home offers the opportunity to indulge in luxury living and an equestrian lifestyle at its finest!
- Main floor 10 ft. ceilings, upper floor 9 ft. ceilings and 19 ft. open ceiling in the main living room
- Floor-to-ceiling limestone style fireplace in the living room
- 18 ft. custom front gate with security camera
- Covered patio off the kitchen with exposed beams, gas hook-up
- Stamped concrete
- Koi pond with 8 ft. waterfall and ambient lighting
- European design light fixtures throughout
- Oak hardwood floors with silver accent
- Custom hand made wrought iron front gates, railings and staircases fleur-de-lis scroll design, front door detail
- Recreation room media area with dual-sided fireplace made with natural stone, marble slab island, bar fridge, dishwasher
- Dining room has ambient rope lighting in ceiling with custom wrought iron chandelier and butler bar
- Two master suites
- Two bedroom caretaker's suite above the stable
- Legal one bedroom suite above the garage
- House exterior is natural stone with old world mortar, freestyle stucco Patterson Whittaker did the architectural profiles around windows, dormers, doors with a stone composition to give the look of real limestone
- 6 limestone style 1ft. x 1ft. pillars on the main floor
- Stable has 6 stalls (10 x 12) with in/out, automatic waterers, custom stall doors, H&C water, heated tack room, washroom, washer and dryer
- Round pen, 4 fields and 2 crusher fields, 40 x 18 shelter, 3 storage sheds
- 10 x 12 viewing lounge connected to 10 x 20 covered outdoor lounge with fridge and BBQ
- Olympic sized outdoor riding arena 100ft. x 200ft. with lights
- City water - 2" water line along westside of property line with 21 zone sprinkler system, 8 zone sprinkler for the riding ring
- Control 4 options, built-in speakers throughout the home
- Main kitchen Thermador appliances and wine fridge
- Fully equipped second kitchen, Italian cabinetry, 5 burner gas range
- Salt water hot tub and pool with waterfall features, automatic cover
- Cabana has change room/washroom, outdoor shower
- Forced air with air conditioning
- Two tankless hot water heaters, 60 gal h/w tank in 1 bedroom suite
- Perimeter trail from the house to the barn, wide enough for a vehicle
- Automatic 20ft. stable gate and easy access to Campbell Valley Park and High Point trail systems
Listing Provided By
Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2019 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Nancy Rondeau
- 103 - 12761 16th Avenue
- Surrey, BC
- V4A 1N2