You have requested to schedule a visit to this home
(Please allow at least 12 hours to coordinate the visit)
High Point Estates
388 200 Street, Langley, BC, V2Z 0A1, Canada
Open the gate to a world where nature reigns supreme and beauty is queen. Tucked into a wooded setting lies manicured gardens encircling a magnificent over 8000 square foot home. With an eye for perfection, artistically built by Wescraft, this home was meant to be experienced with delight and awe; a masterful blend of architectural design, custom quality and premium amenities.
On the impeccable 2 acre grounds adorned with mature trees, abundant shrubs and winding paths, the soothing sound of water rejuvenates where ponds, waterfalls and a sparkling in-ground pool rival any park. Spacious patios provide room for elegant entertaining or a casual barbecue while the cozy forest pavilion and outdoor spa invites intimate evenings.
If you're a ready to act buyer, buckle-up, your anticipation is getting ready to surge into the red zone! Attached garages as well as a detached garage will host the most impressive of automobile collections. Enclosed parking for 10 cars.
This graceful and inviting residence features leading-edge home technology, off-beat rooms and audacious living spaces in and outside the home. Will you be able to locate the hidden room?
Black tie is optional in the formal dining room, a gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for large-scale entertaining and the adjoining great room spills onto the covered patio via the magic of disappearing eclipse doors. An elevator serves all three living levels.
Ample guest room resides over the garage, plus two additional bedrooms on the upper level. Luxurious master ensuite bath provides a pampering retreat on the main floor and separate lower-level living quarters offer myriad possibilities.
Additional highlights include a recreation area, wet bar, wine tasting room, exercise room, theatre style media room and fully equipped outdoor kitchen.
Relocation does not get any easier than TURNKEY - this home will be sold inclusive of the exquisite furniture and furnishings contained therein. Epitomizing a comfortable elegance and abundant natural beauty, this High Point estate is an incredible paradise and an opportunity not to be missed!
- TURNKEY - enter and enjoy! This home will be sold inclusive of the exquisite furniture and furnishings contained indoors and out
- entire property fenced and gated
- custom wrought iron front entry doors
- custom crafted copper patina gas lanterns from Houston, Texas
- extensive landscape design and installation
- landscape lighting and irrigation
- 2 ponds with waterfalls, Koi and lush exotic plantings
- pool house with state-of-the-art programmable heater/filtration chlorine system- natural rock stairs from the pool patio to the lower ground level
- forest pavilion with upholstered benches, chairs, gas fire table, network hookup, water and gas hookup
- lit, wooded trails
- in-wall hide-a-hose central vac system on every floor
- category 6 wiring
- cable hookup and network wiring in every room
- Basalt stone fireplace in the Great Room with aged wooden beam mantle
- custom Hunter Douglas blinds and custom Ethan Allen draperies
- opulent Ethan Allen crystal ball chandelier over soaker tub in the master ensuite
- eclipse doors an the main level
- breathtaking crystal chandelier in the elegant dining room
- quartz kitchen countertops and Ethan Allen drum shade cage lighting over the kitchen table
- 2 bedroom nanny/guest suite - separate entry, parking, full kitchen, in suite laundry with new appliances, in ceiling music speakers, flat screen TV, custom blinds, separate breaker panel, very bright - windows and walkout, covered patio and parking area
- New Home Warranty
- elevator serves all three levels
- Amazon "echo" voice command for lighting, music, information, shopping
- Amoeba shaped outdoor swimming pool includes pool robot and all pool accessories
- covered hot tub with pot lighting
- outdoor covered lounge area
- stainless steel kitchen appliances (fridge with ice & water dispenser, 2 dishwashers, range, wall ovens, microwave, disposal
- dimmer lighting controls and automated lighting
- surveillance cameras with online access from anywhere in the world
- digital programmable thermostats
- whole house audio
- whole house back-up generator with automatic transfer switch
- dog run door connected to a fenced outdoor dog run approximately 1000 sq. ft.
- wine tasting area - river rock flooring, chalkboard walls, Old World decor - wooden beams, brick & mortar
- exercise room - glass and mirrored walls, flat screen TV, ceiling speakers, network hookup
- basement wet bar - stainless sink, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- theatre style media room - 75 inch flat screen TV, surround sound 7-1-4, floor step lighting, leather electric reclining movie couches, insulated sound-proofed room, decorative millwork with pillars and gold/black wall sconces
- backs onto the equestrian and walking trails of the High Point community, gate at the rear of the property for easy access
Listing Provided By
Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Copyright 2019 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Nancy Rondeau
- 103 - 12761 16th Avenue
- Surrey, BC
- V4A 1N2