About Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Since the founding of the Sotheby’s auction house in 1744, the Sotheby’s name has earned renown as a marketer of the world’s most valuable possessions. This reputation is built as much upon exceptional service to clients as on the notable art, antiques, jewelry and other holdings that pass through Sotheby’s offices around the world. The Sotheby’s International Realty® organization began in 1976, in part to serve clients desiring a complete package of estate disposition services, and soon became known for representing extraordinary estates throughout the world.
Today, the Sotheby’s International Realty® luxury real estate network continues to expand worldwide, with over 21,000 sales associates in approximately 900 offices in 68 countries and territories, including over 25 Canadian offices. Our network members utilize all that is current to present a home in a unique way. The Sotheby’s International Realty® brand has rigorous criteria for the awarding of an affiliation. Individual market areas also must meet certain criteria before an office is opened. Within these exclusive affiliations are professionals that bring to every relationship a practiced eye for recognizing the unique value of a property. We are one dedicated team moving thousands of referrals around the world. As one of the world’s most trusted brands Sotheby’s International Realty® is, simply put, synonymous with quality.
Luxury, international reach and exceptional service are our core business, core strength, the core promise and the values our network embraces.
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada – 100% Canadian Owned & Operated
25+ Canadian Offices:
- Downtown Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- North Vancouver
- Golden Square Mile
- St. Lambert
- Salt Spring Island
- Ville de Quebec
- White Rock/Surrey
- North Hatley
- Sun Peaks
Our brand welcomed the following companies to its network recently:
- Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. (Malibu, Calif.)
- Lusk & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty(Lancaster, Pa.)
- Hainan Sotheby’s International Realty (China)
- Unlimited Sotheby’s International Realty (Brooklineand Jamaica Plain, Mass.)
- Venture Sotheby’s International Realty (Pleasanton,Calif.)
- St. Martin Sotheby’s International Realty (St. Martin)
The following branch offices have opened:
- Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty (Coronado andRancho Santa Fe, Calif.)
- Scenic Sotheby’s International Realty (Destin, Fla.)
- Brazen Sotheby’s International Realty (Bellevue,Wash.)
- Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty (Austin, Texas)
- Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty (Truckee, Calif.)
- Decker Bullock Sotheby’s International Realty(Greenbrae and Novato, Calif.)
- HOM Sotheby’s International Realty (Huntingtoneach, Calif.)
- Portugal Sotheby’s International Realty (Algarve Carvoeiro)
To those who value the unique, Sotheby’s International Realty® is the local real estate services provider that offers unrivalled access to qualified people and distinctive properties around the world.
Inviting. Discreet. Savvy. Refined.
Connoisseurs of Life.